Thursday, September 5, 2013

I think I can, I think I can, I think.....

So after surviving the first three weeks 
of school with my sweet babies, I decided that maybe 
I needed a change in scenery.  A job came open at a
school near my house, at the school my boys go to, at 
a really really great school in our district and I jumped
on the chance to be here with my boys.  

Yes, I will miss my babies.  

Yes, it is hard to leave after just learning about each one.

No, I never wanted to be "that" teacher that switches schools 
mid-year.  

But, sometimes you have to do what you have to do!

So tomorrow at lunch I leave my firsties for the very last time
to go work in my FIFTH grade room.  Yes, fifth grade!!  And social studies at that!!

Sadly, I will be packing away my circus stuff.  One day I will come 
back to the little people again but for now, I am with the big kids!
I was totally at a loss as to what to use as my theme for my new classroom until
I walked in and saw that she had put polka dots as a border around the top of the room.

My new theme - Dots and Spots!  

Creative isn't it?  lol.....

I'll have pictures AFTER I can get into my room to clean it out and decorate it tomorrow but for now......

I created a set of classroom Whole Brain Teaching rules.   



You can grab them all in my store here for FREE of course!!!

I hope you have a great weekend!!  I'll be back next week to share pics of 
my new room!





No comments:

Post a Comment