Saturday, June 29, 2013

New Blog Look and Wonders FREEBIE

I've been looking at my blog and thinking that it really need a new look.  So this 
morning, I started changing things.  I was smart enough to save my
template before I made any changes because I somehow
deleted the WHOLE header element....yep just GONE....no not 
just the picture....like the WHOLE THING.  

So.....I started over again and had to redo EVERYTHING I had just 
finished doing but I LOVE it!!!!  I am still in the process of customizing it and 
making it completely me but this is a great start!

Our school is changing over to Wonders reading curriculum next year.  It looks
great online and I'm pretty excited that it teaches common core but I 
wanted to get other's opinions.  Do you use Wonders?  Is your school 
switching to it?  What do you like most about it?  What is its biggest downfall?

I've started creating theme and essential question posters for my 
essential question/objective wall so I thought I would share!


This can be found in my shop for FREE this weekend only!!!  

Enjoy and have a great weekend!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment