Friday, June 21, 2013

Five on Friday

Since I'm trying to get more regular about posting on my blog and hoping to get a few more readers (like 5 would be great.....lol.....), I decided to participate in....



Here are my "Five on Friday" -

1.  I've used all the ink in my printer today printing out centers for next year.  I'm very excited to try them out on my students next year!  There are so many great resources available at TeachersPayTeachers!  Now if I could just afford all the printer ink I would need.

2.  We watched Monsters University today and even though we enjoyed it, it just wasn't as good as the first one.  I found that maybe it was best for the tween - adult audience.  We saw it in 3D and none of us remember any 3D parts which is odd.

3.  Tomorrow is my baby boy's birthday and he will be 7.  My oh my where does the time go?  It seems that just yesterday I was holding that screaming baby and today well he's still screaming but he's a lot bigger!

4.  We are thoroughly enjoying our summer!  With the Michael's Passport craft days, the movie clubhouse days, our library activities and general laziness, I wish this could last forever.  Sadly I have a week long training next week.  Who said teachers don't work in the summer????

5.  Lastly, I'm working on a Back to School Writing center complete with mini word wall and word wall cards as well as recording sheets with writing prompts.  I hope to have it in my store before the end of the weekend.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  I'm back to the drawing board.....literally......

No comments:

Post a Comment